Tuesday 31 December 2013

Time to Look Back Over Your Fiverr 2013



It’s nearly the New Year here in the United Kingdom, and the perfect time to look back over your 2013. Looking back will help you assess whether you met your goals, and look into why you didn’t meet some.

When it comes to Fiverr goals, I made most of them. I doubled my income from the last year and I became a Top Rated Seller. However, it is still about half of my income (despite being less than half of my working hours). I don’t want it to account for half of my income for one reason—I always say “don’t put your eggs into one basket”.

So, I’ve got a few tips to look back over your Fiverr 2013.

Look Back at Your Goals

What were your goals for 2013? Take a look at them and decide whether you met them. I tend to put them into three categories: those I met, those I didn’t at all, and those that I was on my way to meeting.

You’ll find a method that works for you.

Looking back over your goals is really good. It will give you the chance to assess your accomplishments, and check whether you were overreaching in them.

By checking back over your 2013 goals, you will be able to set some goals for 2014 that you are more likely to meet.

Assess Your 2013 Plan

You had a plan to meet your goals, right? It’s time to assess that to see whether you stuck to it, and why you failed in meeting your goals.

If you didn’t have a plan, think about your decisions for not making one. Did you think you wouldn’t need one? Did you not have the time? Was it just something you never considered?

When you assess you plan, think about what did work and what really didn’t. This will help you create a better one for 2014.

Where Did Your Fiverr Business Go?

You may have found that your Fiverr gigs took off in 2013 and you started going in a different direction to the one you planned. If this is the case, don’t worry about it. It’s often better to go with the flow.

However, this is the perfect chance to look back over those 2013 changes, and determine why they happened. You can also assess how they worked and whether it is worth expanding on them in 2014.

Make sure they are working for you. If something in your Fiverr business isn’t working, the end of the year is the time to find out and do something about it.

Are you ready to look back over your Fiverr 2013? I hope you all have a happy New Year, and 2014 brings you everything you want in your Fiverr business. Next week I’ll be here with tips for goal setting and planning to make 2014 your Fiverr year.

No comments:

Post a Comment