Monday 15 July 2013

I'm a Top Rated Seller!

Woohoo! I was informed yesterday that my account has been promoted to Top Rated Seller status.

You may remember a few weeks ago that I said I was happy being at Level 2. Well, I was but then I thought "why not be the best that I can be?" I asked for my account to be considered for Top Rated Seller status.

I Didn't Get It Right Away

For those of you who think anyone can become TRS, that isn't the case. When I asked, I was originally turned down. My sales were part of the reason although I was told that there was nothing I needed to do -- it was also a matter of timing.

Fiverr Customer Support did help me out a little by boosting my gig placement in the searches and it definitely increased my sales. I also kept promoting and sharing my blogs through various methods.

It has all paid off and I was promoted yesterday. I honestly thought it would take me a little longer.

Now to Keep Top Rated Seller Status

Now, I need to work on keeping my Top Rated Seller status. My hard work doesn't stop here and there are plenty of people who have been demoted for various reasons.

I need to work very hard to keep my number of cancellations to a minimum. At the moment I'm on 5%, which is actually pretty good to say I have over 1,000 orders completed since I joined two years ago and I took time off for maternity.

I also need to keep offering the best service possible. I try very hard to help customers and make sure the order is high in quality. It doesn't always work -- just recently I received a simple thumbs down (although I'm trying to find out why the buyer was unhappy). I'm not fighting it; I've left a thumbs up with a message to detail what I offered in more detail. If I'm honest, I don't think the Fiverr buyer was ever going to be happy with the work but I made it clear that I wouldn't do more than one revision without an extra gig purchase.

Do you need help with your gigs or with some writing? I offer a range of gigs and I'm happy to help you. Please check out my profile and see if any of them help. If not, contact me and I'll see what I can do. I don't have gigs to cover exactly everything I offer yet but I'm building my offerings as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment