Monday 29 July 2013

How to Make Money on Fiverr eBook Coming Soon



I have an exciting announcement. I’ve been creating an eBook called How to Make Money on Fiverr and, all plans going as they should, it will be released soon.

I had a search online a few months ago for the keyword phrase, which is also the title of my book, and honestly couldn’t find a lot. There were a few Warrior Special Offers, which most of them seemed a little scammy to me, and the odd free article online that didn’t give much information.

I decided it was time to release an eBook that genuinely stated how you could start making money on the website from my own experience. As a Top Rated Seller and after running this blog for a few months now, I think that it’s time.

No Get Rich Quick Scheme

This book isn’t a way of giving you a get rich quick scheme. I know the idea of how to make a lot of money quickly but I’ve not put it into practise. I also don’t recommend many of them because of the change in Fiverr’s direction and many gigs being denied and deleted.

Instead, my book will focus on the tried and tested methods to become success. It will include things like choosing the good gig ideas and promoting your gigs.

Would You Like to be a Reviewer?

When the eBook is finished, I’m going to be looking for reviewers. If you would like to review my How to Make Money on Fiverr eBook then please contact me on Fiverr.com. My username is aingham69.

I’m only looking for two or three reviewers who will be able to spot mistakes and let me know if I missed anything in the book. As a reviewer, I will also want you to promote my book since you’re getting it for free – just a tweet and a post on your blog or something similar. We can discuss that when you contact me.

Watch out for my eBook How to Make Money on Fiverr. Once it’s released it will be available through Fiverr exclusively at the rate of…you guessed it, $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment