Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tips for Hiring an Article Writer or Rewriter on Fiverr



There are many people who will hire an article writer or rewrite on Fiverr.

I offer this service and believe that quality over quantity is much better. However, you may have a need for a lot of pieces written in a short space of time.

While I’d love you to check out my gigs, I understand if you want someone different. However, I still want to give you some tips on hiring an article writer or rewrite on Fiverr.

Read the Fiverr Gig Descriptions in Full

It really annoys me when a buyer places an order and then asks for something completely out of the gig’s scope. I’ve had people ask for legal documents to be written, medical journals, homework to be completed and much more.

Please read the gig descriptions in full. They are there for a reason and yes, the things I will and won’t do apply to YOU! It is the same with every Fiverr seller.

If you’re not sure what a gig description will tell you, you can check out my previouspost on the matter.

Check Out the Feedback on the Gig

Scroll to the bottom of the Fiverr gig and check out the feedback. This will tell you how many people liked the article writer or rewrite on Fiverr and how many people didn’t.

Good suppliers will have negative feedback—we can’t all please everyone. However, take the time to read the feedback and the reply from the seller. If you’re unsure, then message the Fiverr seller about it for more detail.

The feedback is a good starting point to determine if someone is good enough. I know a few Fiverr writers won’t send samples because the feedback is often enough.

However, I know that the feedback system is flawed and may not give you an honest view of a Fiverr article writer.

Ask for Samples

Saying that, don’t be afraid to actually ask for samples. This is a great way to make sure the quality is good and the style is in a way that you prefer.

When asking for article rewrite samples, don’t expect the seller to send through a copy of both. My rewrites aren’t completed for me so are not in my portfolio. I believe that my writing skills are a good look at how my rewriting skills would be.

Check Out the Extras

$5 isn’t a lot for an article. I offer 400 words for an original and 500 words for a rewritten article. If you want more than that, then I do offer gig extras.

Check out gig extras to see if you want them. It could be for keyword research, images or for sales copy. If you can’t find something that you want, message the seller to talk to him or her about it.

Contact the Article Writer or Rewriter on Fiverr

There is a “contact seller” options. Use it if you are in doubt at all.

If your project is long or especially technical, find out whether the Fiverr seller is happy to do it first. If you need a quicker delivery time, find out whether the seller offers this if it isn’t already in the extras. You get the idea!

Remember that a shorter time frame isn’t everything. Article writing is time consuming, especially when you consider the research. You are only spending $5, so you can’t expect miracles. If you want something quicker, offer to pay extra for it.

Finally, I really need to point this out. When looking for an article writer or rewriter on Fiverr, if something seems too good to be true then it probably is. Someone sending 10 500 word articles for $5 should raise alarm bells!

If you do want a high quality Fiverr article writer or rewriter, I'd love it if you would check out my gigs. If you want samples...well, you've seen my writing on here or you can ask for other samples.

Let me know if you come from my Fiverr blog and I will give you one free article (up to 400 words and without extras) with your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment