Wednesday 14 August 2013

How My Fiverr Blog Helps My Fiverr Income



Fiverr.com is a great place to sell my writing. Since starting this Fiverr blog, I’ve seen my Fiverr income increase considerably. Here are just some of the ways it has helped me.

People Find Me In Another Way

One of the most beneficial ways that this Fiverr blog has helped my Fiverr income is to increase the people who find my gigs. This blog offers another way to include SEO and then I can link straight back to my profile or gigs on Fiverr.com. I have had many messages from people who have found me through this method.

Being found on Fiverr is difficult for some. You may show up low in the on-site search results and it can take a while for Google to index the page. I’ve searched for my own gigs and had trouble finding me.

Having another way to be found is essential!

I Can Use It for Samples

As a writer, I regularly get asked for samples of my work. I understand this. People don’t just want to know that I can write. They want to know my style and some of the topics that I write about regularly.

My Fiverr blog helps my Fiverr income as a place to offer samples. There is no way of contacting me through my Fiverr blog, which means that I’ve never had a problem with sharing it. If I do get a problem, I can always print screen and send that through for people to see.

It Allows Me to Share More About My Experiences

I share my experiences on Fiverr through my blog—at least, I try to. This has helped my income. At least I think it has.

I want to be helpful to others. I offer buyers tips on finding the best gigs for their needs and offer tips for buyers and sellers when using the Fiverr Forum.

My Fiverr blog has helps my Fiverr income. It is one of the most effective ways to promote your gigs and I highly recommend setting on up yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment