Saturday 8 June 2013

Fiverr.com Is Changing!



I just want to write a quick post to say that Fiverr.com is on the change. A new blog post has been released about their new Fiverr V2 and it definitely looks interesting.

I’ve not been let in yet – and I’m slightly disappointed since I love systems testing so much – but there are plenty of people out there who have and they all say that it looks great. Of course, there are a few things that they’d like to see changed but it’s better than the current version for tracking sales and seeing where the sales are coming from.

I’m not sure how great it is for buyers though – no one seems to mention anything about that!

I’m on the waiting list now to get the update and as soon as I do, I will be sure to let you all know. I’m looking forward to trying out something new, whether I like it or not.

I’m not going to write a lot about it since I don’t know much. But, you can click this link to find out more about it!

Have you had the chance to try out V2 of Fiverr.com? Feel free to share your thoughts right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment