Friday 4 July 2014

Getting Back to Your Fiverr Work After a Vacation


Image from Pixabay

Like many people, I’m went on holiday last month. I’m going on another one (well, I say holiday but it’s volunteering at a camp) next month.

It’s great to have a break from work, even running my own business, but it can be so hard getting back into the swing of things. Are you struggling to get back into your Fiverr work after your vacation? Well, here are a few tips to help.

Give Yourself an Extra Couple of Day

When I come back from vacation, I have an extra couple of days to get ready to get back to work. Most of the time, I’m coming back on a Saturday, so have until the Monday anyway (Sunday is always a day off unless it’s a 24-hour rush order). But even if I come back on a different day, I’ll have at least one day before getting back to work.

That one day will give you time to recover, especially if you’re travel over time differences. The time at home will also help you get out of the holiday mentality and into day off mentality. You know the next day is time to get back to work.

Clear Out Your Fiverr Messages

The first thing I do when I return is go through all the Fiverr messages I received while away. You should do the same. You never know where your next amazing project is going to come from.

Archive the ones that you don’t need to reply to, and reply to the ones that you do. If there are some that you can reply to but don’t expect to hear back, archive them to clear out your inbox. I only keep messages in my inbox from buyers who are likely to reply or those I’m working on long-term projects with.

Get Yourself Back in Work Mode

Do whatever you need to do to get back into work mode.

I need my computer at a desk to be able to work at the start of the day. Later on it can move to the couch or into the dining room, but the start it must be at the desk. I also get a shower and get dressed so I feel like I’m at the office.

Find a method that works for you. Once you get into work mode, it is much harder to fall back into holiday mode.

Are you ready to get back into your Fiverr work after your holiday? Just think about the money coming in!

How do you get back into Fiverr work mode? Feel free to share your hints and tips below.

Copyright Lexi Gunn, 2014. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment