Saturday 3 May 2014

Would You Like to Guest Post?

Have you ever wanted to get your guest post up onto relevant websites? Well, this is where I come in.

I have a range of blogs and I want to help you. For just $5, you can get your content on one of my blogs. The content does need to be grammatically correct and relevant to the nature of my site, but I can help fix a few things up.

I have a range of topics that I write about regularly, including parenting, weddings, freelance writing and making money online. You get your own author bio, with up to two links. The links are subject to my approval. I accept most, except for those to adult material or anything I consider spammy or questionable.

Are you ready to get your guest posts up? Check out this Fiverr gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment