Tuesday 3 September 2013

Would You Like to Guest Post on My Fiverr Blog?



Do you love to write about Fiverr? Do you have tips for Fiverr sellers or Fiverr buyers that you would like to share?

I’m looking for guest posters on this blog and open the invitation to you!

There’s no need to be excellent at English (I will do some editing to make sure the post is ready to go) but please make sure your posts are coherent and fit with this website.

What could your guest posts be about?

·         Your time as a Fiverr seller and tips for others
·         Tips for Fiverr buyers looking to get gigs and leave feedback
·         A review of a service you’ve bought on Fiverr
·         Tips for choosing the perfect gig

Take a look through my Fiverr blog and see the type of posts I already have. You don’t need to match my voice but need to find something that I haven’t yet covered. If you want to cover the same topic then have something unique to say about it.

Compensation for Guest Posting

Unfortunately I can’t offer financial compensation for guest posting on my Fiverr blog.

You will get a link back to your Fiverr profile though so will improve your chance of getting orders.

How to Guest Post

Send me an email to admin@alexandria-ingham.com with your pitch. Let me know your headline and some of the stuff that you cover in your post.

DO NOT SEND ME THE COMPLETED POST!

From there, I will send you one of three answers: either a yes, a request for some modifications or more detail or a no (with reasons).

Good luck and I look forward to reading your pitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment