Saturday 3 August 2013

How to Make Money on Fiverr eBook Released!

Image copyright: Alexandria Ingham
Would you like to know how to make money on Fiverr? Of course you do!

My eBook is finally out.

No scams. No gimmicks. Just simple words to take you through my experience of making money on Fiverr and becoming a Top Rated Seller.

I give you my tips for creating a gig, setting up your profile and promoting your gigs so others can find you. This eBook helps you every step of the way to getting your first sale and moving up through the levels.

It's hot off the press and you can find it here:

US Readers
UK Readers

For those who would like to know, the eBook cover was created by Fiverr member pro_ebookcovers. I don't believe in taking the credit for her hard work and I will write a detailed post about my experience as a buyer very soon.

But for now get your copy of How to Make Money on Fiverr exclusively at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment